Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Hubby, The American...

That's right folks, today Matt was sworn in as a United States Citizen! It was a nice ceremony with people from all over the world...old and young. It made me wonder sitting there, what kind of journey some of these people have gone through to get them to their seat in that auditorium. It really gave you a since of pride for our country. Some of these places the people were from, I had never heard in my life! ha Anyway, I wanted to share with you a few pictures of the ceremony.

                                                               Bye Bye Green Card

                                  Yes, we had to get there that early....it was still dark outside



                                                          Matt taking his oath



                                               I made him take this picture! haha ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment