Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Walk To End Alzheimer's

I decided to start a team for the Walk To End Alzheimer's walk on September 22nd. I did the walk last year with the company I was working for and we all had a great time supporting a great cause. So, I thought why not start up my own team and support a cause that I am passionate about. Alzheimer's is a disease that is often forgotten about by many and some think its just what happens when you get older. Its much more than that though.  It is "A Silent Killer".

 Below is the link to my personal page where you can see more information about the walk,  join my team or donate.


 Walk To End Alzheimer's


Here is a video I took while I was working at the Memory Care Community of one of the residents. Her name is Doris and she was a song writer/singer and can still read music and play the piano. Here is her playing one of the songs she wrote. AMAZING! 



I appreciate your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment