Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hope you remembered your green today...

or get ready for some pinches! ;) Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

 I'm VERY excited today, not just b/c it's St. Patty's Day but b/c our cabinets arrive today FINALLY! I feel like we ordered them YEARS AGO, actually has only been a couple of weeks but I'm a tad bit impatient and Matt will gladly confirm this. ;) They are not getting installed till Monday BUT still one step closer to having a kitchen again!! I'm going 2 weeks with having our kitchen in the garage, cooking outside, and cleaning dishes outside with the water hose and dish soap! I have come to dread dinner time and thinking up a new way of cooking something on the grill BUT I think at the same time I'm getting creative with it! I will appreciate our beautiful new kitchen to the fullest!! Its funny you don't realize how much a kitchen is truly the heart of the home. Even though it may not sound like it but I do embrace this experience. I am very grateful for the house we have and that we are able to make it our own. I wouldn't have it any other way and I can't wait for all the memories that this house will hold for us.

I leave you with a picture of the most adorable totally charming little Leprechaun in the world our nephew Paxton Jay!!  





 Irish Prayer


May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Paxton is adorable! Love the new blog layout :)
    Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete