Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where did Februrary go?

WOW it seems February flew by! First off, sorry for neglecting to keep up with my blog for the past MONTH!!! To say the least it's been busy at Casa de Sitser! Let me catch you up to speed on what we have been up to.  I have been busy with my job. I switched home health companies in late December and now I'm working for Encompass Home Health as their Area Manager (Sales Rep) for East Dallas territory.  I'm loving it! They had me training in Tyler for a week last month and then the week after I was in Las Vegas for our annual meeting. It was my first time to Vegas but I unfortunately didn't get to see much being in meetings almost the entire time. However, we stayed at Caesars Palace which was really nice and I was overwhelmed how big it was! I got lost a few times! haha! Encompass had a really nice cocktail party/dinner/awards/dancing for us on Monday night which was really a great time! I was glad to get to know some of the other reps better and learned a lot more about the company. It was great time but I was ready to come home. I decided that one day in Vegas is enough! haha!

Me and my roomie Susie about to leave to go to the cocktail party
The Dallas Sales Reps
When I got back to Dallas, Matt and I wasted no time starting the demolish of our kitchen! A few weeks ago we ordered the cabinets and so now was the time to take the old ones out and everything else for that matter to get ready for our new improved kitchen! haha!


Matt scraping up the last of that nasty floor!! HOORAY!!
Matt + sledgehammer = great way to relieve stress after a hard day work! ;)
The aftermath!
Bout to say goodbye to the cabinets!
All gone!! I'm not gonna lie, I kind of freaked out for a second when I saw everything was gone! haha!
Other end of the room view
Today they are finishing the Sheetrock and some other stuff! haha I can't remember what else they are doing...you'd have to ask Matt that.  I'll take pictures and post for you to see though! I'm hoping when they leave today it will look less like a tornado has hit our kitchen! I'll keep you posted! Thats pretty much been what we  have been up to work and work on the house. However, we did get to see our nephew Paxton one weekend in Hillsboro at my parents. Then, the next weekend we went to Magnolia for Matt's dads birthday and Matt's mom took Amy and myself to see Billy Elliott the play on  Saturday afternoon and it was great!! We really enjoyed it! :)

Pax loved the bubbles!

Pax walking all over the place with his walker
Pretty Pax :)

Me, Diane, and Amy before the play!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the new kitchen!! I'm going to try and bring some sweets up your way when we come too :)

    ReplyDelete