Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy

 hump day ya'll! We'll we are almost to the weekend! Thats what we all live for right...the weekends! Matt and I are true weekend warriors! This weekend, we are planning on staining the deck. Let's hope it goes smoothly. We tried to do it a couple weekends ago but hit some hiccups and decided to wait. Who knew you have to clean the wood before staining it??? I'll post pics next week.

Today, I wanted to share with you a few of my new fave finds!!


This stuff is like crack! It's so de-lish! It being so hot out now, its more refreshing than a hot cup of coffee and it has plenty of caffeine to wake you up and get your day started.


This is O.P.I  Strawberry Margarita and I am in LOVE this color!!!  It's the perfect shade of pink! I had to share b/c if you're like me I always lean towards pinks but I always feel like the color I pick turns out to be too light, dark, or bright. 



This sunscreen is great! I know, summers almost already over...BOO! However, if you have a last minute beach trip planned or planning on going to the pool/lake on the weekends....GO BUY THIS!! It smells so good (not other spray sunscreens), stays on, and isn't sticky!  I bought it at Target before we went to Port A and since have been back to stock up! It's still hot for a while in Texas!





Emi-Jay Hair Ties! These are wonderful! They don't make that pesky dint in your hair when you take your hair down PLUS they look a lot better than a regular rubber band. Oh, and they make for a cute bracelet if you wear it on your wrist like most of us do just in case we need to throw our hair up in a quick pony. 












No comments:

Post a Comment