Monday, August 5, 2013

Is anyone even still out there?!?

I'm going to ignore the fact that I haven't posted since March. ;-) I'll update you you briefly on Sitser life. Over the last 4 months we have celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary, Matt's cousin Adam stayed with us,  my mom retired from teaching after 25 years, Paxton's 3rd birthday, Boomama's 90th, my 31st birthday, my sisters 35th, 4th of July weekend floating the river with friends, and at trip to Port A with the family. Plus some fun in between. Well, no wonder I haven't posted...its been busy!

Enjoy! 

The guys in Austin

Matt, Adam and me in Austin...ROAD TRIP!






Katy Trail Cinco de Mayo!!!


Chuggington cake Aunt Tammie made Pax



Mom's retirement party


Night Out!

Brunch with my favs!

Matt's mom and dad came up to Dallas!

My 31st! East Dallas CrossFit gang!





The gals!


Watermelon!


LOVE these guys!



Dustin came to visit

In Austin before heading to the river







Happy 90th Boo!!!! Pax was excited!


Port A with the family

Mom and Dad



To see our video from our Port A Trip. Click below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment