Friday, December 3, 2010

THANKSgiving!!!

This Thanksgiving was a very special Thanksgiving to my family.  2010 has blessed my family with answered prayers, and happiness. We have so much to give thanks for especially for my nephew. 
Paxton Jay Studdard
My sister, Jennifer and  her husband Caddo had Thanksgiving at their house this year and so Matt and I along with my mom, dad, and Boo Mama made our way to Katy for Paxton's first Thanksgiving!! Here are a few pictures from the day.
Caddo carving one of the turkeys! Yes, we had 2 a smoked turkey and a roasted turkey
Note: we are all in red not by choice ;) My mom made us do so for her and my dads Christmas card this year
 Pax with his Lollie and Pop
The Studdards!! Happy family of 3! :)
Auntie A & Uncle Matt with Pax
Note: Boo Mama sweeping in the back! :)
Big boy can sit up all by himself! 
Love my sis!

Paxton eating his first Thanksgiving dinner!
Big boy at the table
Pax and his dad having a conversation over Thanksgiving dinner ;)
Look at those legs!
Pax loves his Pop
Pretty boy!
Mommy reading Pax his book
Boo and Pax relaxing!


All worn out from all those toys!


As you can tell from the pictures Paxton brings so much joy to our family. What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had! I hope you and your families enjoyed your Thanksgiving day as well and were able to look back on the year and realize all the blessings you have received whether big ones or small ones....they all add up! :)


“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.” - Irish Blessing




No comments:

Post a Comment