Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy 89th

 Boo-Mama!!  My grandmother, AKA Boo-Mama turned 89 yesterday. So, Matt and I went to Hillsboro to my mom and dads to celebrate with the whole Waller side of the family.  It's hard to believe that my Boo is 89 because I don't think of her as "old" and I don't think I ever will.  She is a young 89...really...she wears TOMS! I love her with all my heart and I always know I can tell Boo anything, she will keep my secrets, give advice, and has even helped me hide a few things from the folks over the years. We did let them in on our secrets a few years later....when I knew I couldn't get in trouble anymore. haha! ;-) Actually, she is more than a grandmother to me...I would consider her a best friend. My family is very blessed to have our Boo and we are so fortunate that she is in good health and is very independent. Since I work with the older generation I see people in very bad conditions and so I think God everyday for the good health in our family. We couldn't be more blessed.

 Happy Birthday Boo and here's to many more great years to come!! We love you!


Paxton couldn't wait to get some cake!

Kelly, me, Boo, and Jenn

Here's an picture of Boo, me, my sister Jenn and our Papa many moons ago. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment