Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sweet Sweet Summatime...

So far we have had a great summer! We have had so many fun and exciting events. We have celebrated my nephew, Paxton's 2nd birthday and my 30th birthday, participated in The Couple Olympics, celebrated a baby reveal for our friends Ashleigh and Casey whom found out they are expecting a Baby Boy Godwin in November,  and just got back from family vacation to New Braunfels this past weekend!! It's been busy! Enjoy some pics to see what we have been up too!

Paxton's Hungry Caterpillar Party. Awsome cake made by my very talented Aunt Tammie! 

At Paxton's 1st Ranger Game after his birthday party

Me and my sister
Found our friends Lindsey and Daniel at the game!

The AMAZING birthday desserts that Diane my talented mother-in-law made for me! Not Paleo but I did have a cheat on this day and HAD to indulged! ;-)

Matt and I at the 2012 Couple Olympic Games we were the Backyard Beach Bums!

My loveley sisters Jennifer and Amy gearing up for the games to commence!

Badminton - This is Super Studs (Jen and Caddo) competing against Legit.com (Amy and James)

My wonderful husband threw me a surprise birthday party! I was so impressed that he pulled it off!

My lady loves at the birthday bash

Even got a cake! Again, not Paleo but hey you only turn 30 once!!!!

Another night out celebrating my 30th with friends! It was like a 2 week celebration. ;-)

Me and Ash at her Baby Reveal Party!!


What's it gonna be....

A BOY!!!! :-)

We were team girl! Note the bows!
Paxton at Schlitterbahn! He LOVED it!!! Had a blast!

Pax and Uncle hanging out at the condo
Dad and I excited about to eat some yummy dinner at Clear Springs!
About to go float the Comal River!
YaYa and Pax floating


YaYa and Pax feeding the deer
No other big plans for the rest of the summer so far.  I'm sure we will be hanging out with friends, family, working on the house and our favorite time spent together on The Sitser Patio grilling it up, relaxing and day dreaming that we are in Hawaii!! ALOHA!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment